Sunday 18 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves [9]

Hello Bookish Friends!
I didn't actually have a stacking the shelves until today... so better late than never, right?

It was a horribly loooong day at work, so my new books definitely makes me feel much better ;)

This Week I Have:

Days Of Blood & Starlight: I've been dying to read this since it came out! Special Thanks to HBG Canada for sending it to me. definitely my next read.

Iron Legends: I've been meaning to get this for a while. I love the Iron fey, and these short stories were only available on ebook for the longest time, but I love that I could finally get it in paperback!

The Lost Prince: A continuation of the Iron Fey... but with the little brother Ethan all grown up! Can't wait to dig into this one!

 The Great Gatsby: What a pretty cover! I couldn't help but pick this collectors edition up... plus it includes exclusive short stories!










Now, this isn't a book but it's bookish , so that counts, right?!

 Book Lovers Scrabble!! I'm so excited to play this!!! My sister isn't a bookish person, but i'm making her play this with me anyways. I love Scrabble... I love Books... TADA! It helps that it was on sale as well. Made my day so much better.








That's it for this week. What did you guys get on your shelf this week?  
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OMG! DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT!!!!! I NEED that book! I think I'm gonna buy myself it for Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* That Gatsby! beautiful! Is it your first time reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! that scrabble is awesome! Do they sell it on amazon? I'm going to check :-)
    Gorgeous header btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! THE LOST PRINCE AND IRON LEGENDS.. They're both really good :D Can't wait to see your reviews on them :)

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get caught up on so many different series! I have to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I have to read the rest of the Iron Fey series. I've actually only read The Iron King! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! What a gorgeous version of The Great Gatsy! :D And yay for the Iron Fey series! I love those books. I still have to read The Iron Prince though! :D

    Book Lovers' Scrabble...interesting! You'll have to write a post telling us all how awesome it is. ;D

    Thanks for sharing your StS post, Rola. :D

    ReplyDelete