Saturday 3 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves [8]

STSmall_thumb[2]

Hi guys! Sorry for my mini absence. I've been off studying [again], and I will be for a long while now, so I may be slow on these posts from now on.
I had a great book week, so feast your eyes on my new babies.

Bought late last week/ early this week

Beautiful Redemption by Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Beauties I've been waiting for since FOREVER. Especially Beatiful Redemption-- the final installment of my favorite series.
I devoured these babies quick-- and unfortunatly I hated finale. LOVED BR to death. But finale... well.. read the review




 
Rebel Heart by Miora Young
One of my most anticipated books. I ADORED it. 

















 I've heard such great things about Ruby Read, that I just had to get it. Hopefully I'll be impressed!

I've been wanting to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for a long while now, and after I just recently watched the movie, I knew that I just HAD to get the book. Can't wait to read it!






 I've been eyeing this one for a while, It looks just SO awesome. I have Pride & Prejudice but I haven't read it yet... so I have a feeling if I read this first, the original P&P will be a huge disappointment. GO ZOMBIES! 
[Special thanks to Megan for this book!]







 I've heard mixed reviews about blessed, and I've never even heard about Fury before, so these are kind of interesting. hopefully I'll enjoy them!
[Special thanks to Aylee for these books!]









Great stack, I know! What'd you get this week?
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Yay for new books! I really hope you like Ruby Red. I thought it was cute and sweet. Nothing hard-hatting or too deep, but a lot of fun. If you hate it I'll be so sad!

    Also, I hope you enjoy P&P&Z more than I did.

    And I promise I'll read Beautiful Creatures soon! Maybe if you're my secret Santa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it!! it might be a while, but i'll get to it!

      And thank you :D

      MWAHAHA, if i'm your secret santa, you already know what you're getting

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT. great Stacking the Shelves. I must read Blood Red Road and Rebel Heart ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I LOVE THE SERIES! it's phenomenal!

      Delete
  3. So...my copy of Finale came in the mail this week, and when I went home to my parents' house Saturday night I started it. :P And I actually really liked it...didn't love it as much as Silence, but I still really enjoyed it. We'll have to discuss it sometime. :P

    Anyway, great haul, Rola, and I hope you enjoy all the ones you haven't read yet. ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH! you weirdo, it was HORRIBLE. you finished it?
      definitely discussion time

      Delete
    2. Yup, I finished it. :) Oh definitely! I've already convinced Leanne that it was better than she thought at first. :P lol

      Delete
  4. I've wanting to read that Pride and Prejudice for a while but after semi-reading Abraham Lincoln: vampire hunter I don't think that mashups are for me...
    Loved The Girl with the dragon tattoo though.

    Where is your review of Dust Lands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that book isn't that great, but I highly recommend P & P & Z. It's super awesome I promise. And there's the prequel and sequel, written by a different author--those rocked too. :)

      Delete
  5. Love your awesome haul--I'm a tad jealous, lol. I so hope you love Pride & Prejudice & Zombies! I have never read Pride & Prejudice either. I thought about reading it first, but I didn't. I might read it. I just happened to find a P & P & Z journal at one of the bookstores I'm always at. It rocks, can't wait to start writing in it! :D

    Hope you totally dig the books you haven't read yet. As soon as I finish up my books I got for review, I'm diving into Beautiful Creatures!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and interesting reviews. My kids, wife and I like to read the same books; it's like our own book club, as a way to stay connected. We just finished reading a great book called "The Gilded Butterfly" by Sergei Selivanov. You can check out the book and get it right off the website, http://thegildedbutterflypage.com/. I'll have to suggest one of these to my family. Thanks for the post and the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete