Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday [2]: With All My Soul

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Week's Waiting On Is....
                                  
With all My Soul by Rachel Vincent
                                                                         Expected Publication: March 19 2013
                                                                         Series: Soul Screamers #7- Finale
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)


                                                                                
I love love this series, one of my top 4! TEAM TODD ALL THE WAY BABY! Super excited to see how Vincent ends this amazing, 7 book series. I've had my fingers crossed ever since finishing Before I wake....

What's your waiting on this week?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read past book 4. My library doesn't have the last few. I would love to read up to this point. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series keeps getting better & better! Once you read the rest, youll enjoy them :D

      Delete