Thursday 5 July 2012

My soul to Keep REVIEW

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them.Until something does.Demon breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.And so is someone else…







                                      
                                                                              4 Smokin' Kisses

So out of the 3 Soul screamers I've read so far ( & the novella) this one is probebly my least favorite.
I just hate Nash. I really do.  T E A M  T O D over here .
Nash is just annoying- not really a jerk (until you finish reading My soul to keep , THEN you realize he's a jerk), but just annoying.  I never trusted the kid, & this proves that true.
Ugh.

So in my soul to keep , Demon breath is loose in the mortal world & kids are getting high off of it. Mostly Emma's boyfriend & Sophies boyfriend- just Kaylee's luck.
There isnt much else i can say without giving anything away, BUT I can tell you that Kaylee faces some major betrayal from Nash , which leaves them in the biggest fight ever. but props to Kaylee for being a woman and forgiving him as soon as he said sorry.
Here we also get to see what happens to Addy for her Eternal punishment. its really much worse than i has expected- one day she got skinned alive by Avari, which left her teeth showing & the next she was burned, her skin bloody and sagging. BUT avari isnt without mercy... he leaves half of her normal, so she can admire how beatiful she was & how ugly the second half of her is. Its really sad & i felt so bad for her. she's so helpful to Kaylee & Tod, yet still suffers *sniff sniff* :( may she RIP.

“But more than any of that, I was thankful for the possibility he'd [Tod] shown me: that a man really could love a woman enough that he'd do anything to protect her. That's how much Tod loved Addy."
Thats so cute :( I just love Tod so much. He sacrifices so much for Addy, it makes us females which we could have a man like that. Seriously guys im telling you, Nash got nothing on Tod.

Well i cant wait to read my soul to keep, im positive its going to turn out to be way better than this one.
or so i've heard....

Happy reading !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment